Cork Taper Cutting Boards
Unfortunately, these boards are NO longer being made so what we in have in stock is it.
Chop food, not trees. These hand-crafted cork cutting/serving boards are indispensable in any kitchen!
Thin and lightweight, their gently rounded edges mean no sharp corners. It absorbs little moisture and resists swelling and warping, making it a superior choice for everyday use.
From one of our favorite suppliers, these Bambu cork boards cushion knife blades for softer action and sharper knives. They are naturally hypo-allergenic, anti-microbial, and anti-fungal. Fully reversible—cut on one side, serve on the other.
- Hand-finished with natural food-safe oil finish
- Hand wash in warm soapy water
- Revive cork with all-natural cream or oil. For best results, use Bambu Bamboo Goo
- Formaldehyde free
- Small: 8 1/2"L x 6" W x 1/2" H
- Medium: 12" L x 8" W x 5/8" H
- Large: 14" L x 10" W x 5/8" H
Consider matching these boards with our beautiful selection of bamboo-handled stainless steel knives.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS $75 AND UP.
We Also Recommend